Corporate and Private Events
Byington offers a stunning 100-acre, wine-experience getaway situated on our grand estate with manicured lawns, expansive views of the Santa Cruz Mountains, Monterey Bay, and our Pinot Noir Vineyard. Whether looking for the perfect offsite location for a working lunch, VIP customer dinner, celebrating a corporate milestone, or hosting the ultimate celebration, Byington provides a refreshingly productive and memorable venue.
- A private retreat unique among many other available options
- Breathtaking views of our Pinot Noir Vineyard, Santa Cruz Mountains & Monterey Bay
- An atmosphere conducive to meetings and relaxation
- A fine dining experience focused on the corporate market
- Award winning wines from an operational vineyard & winery
- An award winning wine Appellation close to Silicon Valley
Byington will help you create a memorable event in one of our exceptional settings.
VIP Suite & Veranda: a lovely room with a warm Mediterranean feel, stone fireplace, and adjoining veranda with views of the Monterey Bay and our estate Pinot Noir vineyard. This space serves as an elegant dining room for intimate events or an inviting reception area for larger parties.
Barrel Room: situated on a balcony overlooking the inner-workings of the winery, this space is excellent for hosting sit-down dinners and larger parties, including dancing.
Cave: a man-made wine cave situated 40 feet beneath our Estate Pinot Noir vineyard, this intimate space is accessed during our Wine Tours and special Barrel Tastings. For those who want to be in and among the creation of great wine.
Cave Patio: This new space affords an amphitheater-style view of our Vineyard as guests descend a private path amongst Redwood Trees. With a backdrop of grand doors of our Wine Cave, this space is perfect for large parties wanting to enjoy a secluded spot.
Estate Front Lawns & Bocce Ball: beautifully manicured lawns with elegant plantings, this setting can be set with picnic tables, linens, and umbrellas.
Corporate Events Packages
A few of our most popular packages are listed below, ranging from casual to more formal. Custom packages can be tailored to your specific needs. Quickly scan our offerings immediately below, followed by details for each.
- Corporate Picnic
- Corporate VIP Wine Experience Event
- Wine Blending Competition
- Wine Tasting
- Premium Wine and Barrel Tasting with Appetizers
- Corporate Offsite Conference Package
- Corporate Celebration Event
Corporate Picnic: This package meets the needs of the corporate team looking for a casual atmosphere to celebrate a milestone or enjoy a lovely afternoon of socializing outdoors.
- Outdoor picnic space with tables, linens, and umbrellas for 3 hours
- Multiple lunch menus
- Wine Tour & Tasting – includes 5 different wines
- Enjoyment of Bocce Ball and our expansive grounds, including hiking trail
- Price per person: $85 (for picnics ending by 4 pm)
- Minimum 10 people
Corporate Picnic Add-ons:
- Add a Wine Blending Competition to your activity (add $50 per person)
- Turn your picnic into a Paella Party (early reservations highly recommended; add $50 per person)
Testimonial: "Thank you so much for a wonderful event today at Byington. Our group was already talking about returning here next year and spending more time at Byington! Thanks again for your excellent customer service and help." - Leading Bay Area Bank
Corporate VIP Wine Experience Event: Delivering a unique experience, while creating an intimate space that encourages dialogue, this package meets the needs of the executive looking to impress a valued client.
- Private space for up to 5 hours
- Four Course Luncheon or Supper
- 2 glasses of wine per person (our Rouge and Blanc wines)
- Winery Tour & Tasting, including our tremendous Wine Cave - with cheese plate
- Price per person: $250
- Minimum 15 people
Testimonial: "I wanted to tell your winery staff and the chef, thank you - the dinner was fabulous, and we all learned so much! The wine tour was great, they gave us quite the insight on your winery, and then tasting the awesome wine was the true test. ...We had so many comments from our attendees on the ride back about how insightful and knowledgeable everyone was. Thanks again, and it was again without a doubt wonderful." - Leading Computer Company
Wine Blending Competition: Engage in some competitive, team-building fun while enjoying 3 varietals used to craft blends. Our Wine Maker provides a brief overview. Groups are formed, then tasked with crafting their own wine and wine label. The "winning" team is declared.
Testimonial: "We all had a lot of fun, and it was just what we needed after a week full of meetings and various brainstorming sessions. The activity gave us a chance to use our creative minds to think out of the box and apply to something really fun like wine making." - Leading Security Software Company
- Two-hour activity in Barrel Room, overlooking inner working of our Winery
- Team sizes comprised of 7 to 8 people
- Cheese plates to enjoy during activity
- Enjoy Byington grounds weather permitting for additional hour after activity
- Price per person: $125
- Minimum 15 people
Wine Tasting: Short on time but interested in enjoying a Wine Experience? Book a Wine Tasting for 10 guests or more and enjoy our Tasting Room and 5 wonderful wines from our Monthly Tasting List. Price is $30 per person. Add a cheese plate for $40 per person. Turn your event into a Wine Tour and Tasting, which includes cheese plate, for $50 per person. (Note: pricing is for Monday through Friday, when Tasting Room is closed to the public, and is for 1 hour). If visiting on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, please visit us here.)
Premium Wine and Barrel Tasting with Appetizers: This package is a perfect afternoon activity to make an impact with your VIP Executives or Customers in our unique Wine Cave 40-feet below our Estate Vineyard.
- A select tasting of 3 premium Byington wines in our Wine Cave
- Taste the same varietal but different vintages and inbarrels in our Wine Cave with tasting and discussion led by our Wine Maker.
- Enjoy gourmet appetizers while tasting
- Adjourn for relaxation or a very private meeting in our Wine Cave "Caveau"
- Private space for up to 3 hours
- Price per person: $150
- Minimum 20 people
Corporate Offsite Conference Package: This package meets the needs of the corporate team looking for an offsite location for planning, strategy or general meeting sessions.
- Meeting space starting as early as 8 am and ending as late at 4 pm
- Continental Breakfast, choice of multiple Buffet Lunches
- Morning and afternoon breaks
- 2 glasses of wine per person of our Rouge or Blanc wines
- Wine Tour & Tasting with cheese plate
- Projector & Screen
- Price per person: $300
- Minimum 15 people
Corporate Celebration Event: Whether it be a holiday party, product launch celebration or other milestone marking, this package meets the needs of those looking to plan the ultimate celebration in an extraordinary space.
- Private space for 4 hour event (additional 2 hours set-up included)
- Wine Tour & Tasting or Tasting Stations upon arrival of guests
- Full access to VIP Room cocktail/lounge room and Barrel Room for dinner and dancing
- Four Course Supper or Buffet Options
- 1/2 bottle of wine per person - Byington Rouge and Blanc
- Tables, Chairs & Dance Floor
- Stereo system
- Byington Staff/Wine Expert
- Holiday decor and music at Christmas time
- Price per person: $225
- Minimum 50 people
Add-on Event Options (additional cost)
- Blind Tasting Games Station
- Commemorative Bottle of Byington Wine